Sunday, December 30, 2007

*ring ring* 2008 Calling...

but first...
Word Picture Sunday v. 2008 will return next week!
and
in case you missed the show on Friday, I put it here for you.


New Year's resolutions? Resolution is such a strong word...we'll just leave that out.


New Year's Suggestions:

1. Don't be such a bitch
2. ...

Yeah, that's it, that's all I've got.
And let's be honest here, I doubt I'll keep that one either.


I wasn't going to do it, but I changed my other mind.

BEST OF 2007


("Best" being relative, you know)

January '07: Putting the 'fun' back in funeral - Remembrance and MY FINAL WISHES.

March '07: Mmm, Craig Ferguson - Friday Thoughts.

April '07: Mother talk - Fearless Friday and I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

May '07: Dredging the bottom of the barrel - Say It Ain't So!

August '07: Always On Monday

September '07: Typical Monty - All The Little Pieces

October '07: Mondays seem to be my best days - Monday Discoveries and Odd Things

November '07: Java issues - What? What Did I Do?

December '07: ICE STORM 2007! - INTERNETS! Oh INTERNETS, How I've Missed You!

You'll notice that some months are not listed...it's because they were filled with even more crap than usual.


If you're going out to celebrate tomorrow, remember that it's Amateur Night--BE VIGILANT! BE SAFE!
Don't drink and drive, cabs are workin' for free. I MEAN IT. Don't make me come over there.


Happy New Year.
That is all.

No comments: