Friday, December 28, 2007

Thank heavens THAT'S over

Not that I don't love the gift giving--that's actually my favorite part of Christmas. No, it's the SHOPPING and the CROWDS and the UNIDENTIFIABLE STRESS that I don't care for so much.

AND.

I simply love how, when people get a present, they do nothing but complain about it. Way to go. NICE.
Maybe you should just be thankful that someone thought enough about you to give you one, whether or not it's something you wanted, whether or not it's something you wouldn't have chosen for yourself, whether or not you even like the gift.

THOSE people are the true Grinches who steal Christmas.

Is all I'm saying.

**I should note that there ARE a couple of exceptions, like if your spouse gives you appliances for which you had not expressed any desire, or if someone gives your kid a pet without checking with you first.


Some of those Grinches are members of my family, unfortunately. However, me being who I am, I couldn't remain silent.
THEIR shame, not mine.


and now for something completely different...

TUNE IN TONIGHT! Friday Night Live with Monty!
9pm CST, 10pm EST, 7pm PST

You can listen HERE or even HERE
CHAT ROOM will be open for your pleasure.



OH and PS I'm getting a LITTLE TIRED of the ads that appear on my haloscan comment board: LOSE 15 LBS with HOODIA! and MIRACLE DIET from ANCIENT CHINA or whatever.

I KNOW ALREADY! FAT FAT FAT! SHUT UP!


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: