Friday, June 23, 2006

A POST-IT (sticky) NOTE

**Please scroll down for newest post**


"Sometimes she thought she was going crazy, but it was a happy kind of craziness." ~~John Sandford, The Night Crew


My Gorgeous Daughter and I thank you all very much for your kind words, emails, and get-well cards. She said "Mom, your friends are tight."
I'm assuming that's a good thing. :)
We love you guys.


I WON! I WON! I WON! I WON!
I AM THE SOLE SURVIVOR!



Mucho thanks to everyone who voted for me...you're fabulous!
Mucho thanks to my friends who helped me with all the tasks...you're the best!
I love you all.
Today, being the MOST shitty makes me feel LESS shitty.

Time to LUAU! (WebKittyn, I've got relish AND Magic Shell, just for you baby)

"We cooked a pig in the ground, we got some beer on ice,
And all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight..."
~~Hank Jr.

No comments: