Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I SWEAR we're almost done. I mean it.



I think this will be my last batch of pictures, and I'm sad to say I fell short by three items.

In hindsight I guess I should have used my (unexpected) day off yesterday to go to look for my final three things (golf ball, ball gag, and prison shirt)...but I was too busy being depressed and feeling sorry for myself.

I'm over it.

Things will work out. OH, and thank you all so much for your loving words, your supportive comments and emails, and your unending encouragement. That's why I fall in love with you every day.



Thanks to some wonderful friends for the following items:

Alala sent me this (crazed killer not included)...
hockeymask2[1]

And a reader, Myra, who de-lurked herself to send me this gorgeous authentic tribal mask (I should really get extra bonus points for that)...
mask[1]

Thanks so much for your help!



Jeckles, my darling, I'm done. I hope that this is enough to see me through.
Remember, you're my favorite. xoxoxoxoxox


I just listened to WEBKITTYN WEDNESDAY (the podcast from last week), and have to say a big THANK YOU to the gorgeous and very sweet WEBKITTYN for pimping my blog last week.
Remember, you're my favorite. xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: