Friday, June 09, 2006

THE FINAL TWO.



Just Utopia and me on the Island now, goin' head to head.
The next few days will be devoted to completing the Final Task...

It's a scavenger hunt.
And I say...they have no idea who they're dealing with here.

***SEE THE COMPLETE LIST.

If you're going to gasp in shock or say "OH MONTY! How COULD you!", or in any way try to make me feel embarrassed or ashamed, then please do NOT look at the pictures.
It is the Shitty Blogs Club, after all, so it is only natural that there be some...shit...involved.
And I want to win.

Which is stupid really, because there isn't any prize...but I never claimed to be the bright one.
GO ME! I WANT TO WIN!
(you didn't know I had such a competitive streak, did you?)

I have my first batch of pictures ready to go for tomorrow...I thought I'd get some of the easy stuff out of the way first~things I already have in my house or things in the next-door neighbors' yards.

Stay tuned....

No comments: