Sunday, June 11, 2006

THE FINAL TWO...

**I'm sure I'm not the first person to ever say this, but I wanted to remind you:

Life is not a spectator sport. Get in the game.




****STOP!!! SEE THE COMPLETE LIST of Scavenger Hunt items before you go any further.

And we're off to a good start...but the finish is going to be difficult. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Now, I bought this on my first trip to New Orleans, from Marie Laveau's shop, run by her great great granddaughter (or maybe only one great, I can't remember)...and yes, I've stuck the odd pin in it.
Jeckles, you might keep that in mind when deciding on a winner~~I have a voodoo doll and I know how to use it:
scavenger2

The cocks that wake me every morning. The neighbor on the other side of The House Of My Mom keeps chickens...
scavenger11

My Deliverance neighbors *cue Dueling Banjos* have horses...
scavenger10

....and about five bazillion cats. I told Feral Child to come & find me when one of the cats horked anything up. I didn't have long to wait:
scavenger6

This, as you can see, is dog poo. It's from The House Of My Mom's guard dogs:
scavenger9

A beautiful conch shell...thanks MOMMY for having such tacky crap wonderful decorating taste!
scavenger8

And thank you, Son, for this gem *gag*:
scavenger7

Thank you, Daughter, for collecting snow globes...when I was a hotel GM I had to travel and would always bring her back a snow globe:
scavenger5

This is one of my favorite coffee mugs...and now it's even more special:
scavenger4
scavenger3

And I'm sure these don't need any explanation. I tried to pick the most innocuous pieces in my...collection.
Hey, everyone does it. Get over yourself.
scavenger1



Now I have to go find that damn macaroni art that one of the kids made me a couple years ago.

Stay tuned...

No comments: