Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday and me

**Run over to my tenant's place and sing her this song:
"Angie baby, you're a special lady...livin' in a world of make believe..well, maybe..."
She loves that.
And am I the only person who remembers Helen Reddy?



SUNDAY A & Q TIME!
I give the answer, you tell me the question. You should know this by now.

"No, it is NOT meant to stretch that far."


So okay, I got three nice new books for Christmas. I did my best (though it was a struggle) not to gobble them up all at once. Then the other day I realized that I was three-quarters through with my very last book.
It was like...looking in the Oreo package and seeing only one broken piece of cookie left.
Naturally I did what any sensible person would do, I ran to the store for a new book.
Thank you, 24-hour Walgreen's!

Anyway, one of my favorite authors, J.A. Jance had a new book out, Edge Of Evil.
I would have bought it because I enjoy that author, but was quite interested to read on the blurb that a large portion of the story dealt with blogging.
I wanted to see if she did her research~so many people have pre-conceived notions of what blogging and bloggers are all about.

I'll be sure to let you know. OR you could read it yourself. But don't tell me how it turns out, mmmkay? I've never, ever been one to read the end of the book first~the anticipation and build-up in getting to the end is half the fun.
Sort of like with sex.
If I'm remembering it correctly.

No comments: