Friday, January 27, 2006

Just to narrow it down...

...a little bit. Number Two on the list is, in fact, true.
Sorry, MommaK.



Yes, I know it appears backwards...that's how I tell time. :)


Hmmm....what other three things are true?


Thanks for all the great music suggestions~I actually hadn't even heard of quite a few of those people. But I'm getting some really great music thanks to you!


**HEY, I'VE GOT A BOY TENANT this time! Ladies, I'm sure we'll catch him coming out of the shower sooner or later, so CLICKIT, won't you?
Dig around there~Jeremy is completely twisted and makes me laugh, laugh, laugh.
I'm a little bit in ♥
Ready?
GO!


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Monty!

  1. When Monty is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes.
  2. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Monty.
  3. A thimbleful of Monty would weigh over 100 million tons.
  4. Research indicates that Monty will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas!
  5. Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Monty in a day.
  6. Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Monty supply.
  7. If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Monty for the rest of the day!
  8. Lightning strikes Monty over seven times every hour.
  9. During severe windstorms, Monty may sway several feet to either side.
  10. Monty can sleep for three and a half years.
I am interested in - do tell me about


"You will have Monty for the rest of the day" actually sounds pretty good to me. So eat some bananas, will you? We'll have to be quick, between the lightning flashes.

No comments: