Sunday, January 22, 2006

Be my muse-ic

**Don't forget to visit GIDGET, my tenant over there on the sidebar. You do know how to clickit, don't you? You just put your finger on the mouse and...push.


Okay, so recently I was given an iTunes gift card. (and thanks EVER SO, you know who you are and I love you!)
I immediately spent a good portion of it on two personal favorites: Bob and TOFOG . Yeaaaaaahhhhh.

Now, I need to spend the rest, as it is burning a hole in my...computer.

Give me your best recommendations.

Bear in mind that I have very eclectic musical tastes, with jazz being my least favorite. Though some of it I enjoy. I like oldies, classic rock, some c&w, folk music...

Anything with those slutty pop music girls is out. I've already got Genie In A Bottle. That's all I can take.

But other than that...give me your best suggestions. Chances are I'll already have some of them downloaded. If not, then I will trust your excellent musical taste.

No comments: