Saturday, December 10, 2005

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me...

Someone skidded on the ice a couple days ago and took out a large chunk of my fence in the front yard.
Dammit.
They didn't even stop.


What's that?
A twinkle in my eye?
A sparkle of cheer?

Yes, it appears that the holiday spirit has finally found me!
Hoo-ah.

And it's all thanks to you. Yes, you.

Over the past couple of days I have received so many lovely Christmas cards from you, and it has made me very happy.
I feel ♥ed.

Yesterday's arrivals included a hand-drawn card that I will treasure always.
And a big box of homemade cookies and fudge.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I dove right into those (and they were terrifically delicious, I might add!).

I'd love to tell you who those gifts were from...but I'm not sure if I should because then you'll be jealous. :)

But I do want to say THANK YOU ALL so very, very much!
I love each and every card, and have proudly displayed them all in the living room.

P.S. I am getting the last of my Christmas cards in the mail Monday, so if you haven't sent me your address yet...now would be a good time. :)

P.P.S. To whoever the person is from nasa.gov who keeps lurking around here...please de-cloak yourself and say hello.
Thanks.


The other day I sliced my finger open nearly to the bone opening a stupid container of HEET. I was prying the cap off (it actually says PRY OFF on the lid), when it slipped and the lip of the cap cut a big chunk out of my finger.

It was totally gross.
Hence the thankfulness for big bandaids.

I am determined to get through my entire blogroll this weekend. I mean it.
So, if you'll excuse me...

No comments: