Friday, October 21, 2005

Oh geez...

I WON! I WON! I....won?
Worst Photo Contest
So, what do I win, MommaK, what do I win?





I'm not sure if I should say "Thank you" or send hate mail. :)
I think I only won because I voted for myself...I couldn't in good conscience suggest that anyone else looked worse than I did.

Here is my second-choice submission...that year in 8th grade that I was evidently attempting to win the "Poodle" category at the AKC Championships...


*shudder*
Who in the hell was in charge of picking out my glasses?!?
For crap's sake.
Believe it or don't, I actually had a boyfriend at that time...I can only say that love must truly be blind.

And I am eternally grateful that God decided to give me smarts.


In other news...

I have to say that it has been a virtual love-fest 'round The Daily Bitch this past week.
I've been called a hottie, one of the 'cool' kids, adorable, and cute. I'm positively blushing.
Of course, all the lovely ego-stroking has resulted in my becoming quite insufferably arrogant. Rest assured that when people start to complain about that little fact, I will be naming names and pointing fingers at those of you who did this to me. :)

So I offer a big HUG and SMOOCH to all of you...I might even slip you a little tongue. Have a Tic-Tac.

I ♥ you.

No comments: