Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some semi-important announcements...

Quote of the Day:

"I have PMS and a blog.
Any questions?"
~~aka_monty

True story.


The Flashback Thursday feature will be cancelled this week for a couple of reasons...

1. On that date in history, I didn't write one single word.
and
B. Tune in Saturday for a special edition Flashback.



Two bottles of drain cleaner later, and now I don't have to stand in rising water when I shower.

All of the [liquid] Plumr, none of the butt-crack.


Be sure to visit MommaK tomorrow and VOTE on the "Worst School Picture".

I'm pretty sure I'm a lock.


Cranky but still cute. I'm pretending that you all agree with me.
I still wear the exact same expression every single morning.
(and yes, we had color pictures back then. Ha ha ha.)

No comments: