Love delicious, well blended Tea? Then I urge you to please go see the incredible selection at Adagio Teas. You'll be glad you did.
...the well-known Able/Elba palindrome, I offer you this in a home-state tribute:
A slut was I, ere I saw Tulsa.
*sits back & waits for the boys to come a-knockin'*
...the most wonderful, creative games that Michele gives us:
I introduce to you a game I first played on my livejournal, long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away...
1. Choose a search engine, click on "Images"
2. Choose a blogfriend
3. Think of ONE or TWO words that you think best describes aforementioned blogfriend.
4. Do an IMAGE SEARCH on that word.
5. Pick an image~~the one that makes you say "AHA! That's IT!"
Cake and pie. Really. (piece of and easy as)
**Note: These images are not intended to be unflattering or offensive, so I encourage you to receive them in the spirit in which they were given, which is completely complimentary (in my own 'special' way)
I will choose 5 blogfriends today, and post their name, the word I chose, and a link to their picture.
Do not be disheartened or feel slighted if I did not choose you...the fun has only just begun!
*has delusions of grandeur*
I'm just going to start in the middle and work my way up and down the list...
1. Michele: The word I chose was ELEGANCE. Click HERE to see what I found!
2. Mamacita: EARTHY. Click HERE!
3. Mimi: EMPOWERED. Click THIS!
4. Tommy: ZANY. CLICKIE CLICKIE!
5. Sigmund, Carl, & Alfred: ERUDITE. See what I found.
Now, if you decide to play, please be sure to leave me a comment so that I may come over and admire your handiwork.
"I'd hate to be that guy Will...people are always firing at him."~~aka_monty