Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Games People Play...

...Part II


but first...
Thank you, Brandie, for this:

I love it! Absolutely perfect. :)


I had so much fun with this yesterday that I thought I'd do it again today. And next week. And the week after. And...

Please read yesterday's entry if you want the rules of play.


It is difficult to choose which blogfriends to use first, as it is something to be carefully considered.
My selection process goes something like this:
Position cursor near blogroll.
Close eyes.
Point & Click.

Foolproof.
Except of course when I ended up at Neopets, BlogOklahoma, BlogExplosion, and my archives.



Today I offer you...

1. Norman: The word I chose was SATIRICAL. See what picture I chose!

2. Brandie: IRREPRESSIBLE. Click THIS!

3. Janet: SCINTILLATING. Check this out!

4. MommaK: SANGUINE. See what I found!

5. Brian: ELOQUENT. Click HERE!


As in yesterday's game...if you decide to play, please leave me a comment so that I can come over and admire what you've done!

Tune in NEXT WEEKEND for moreMOREmore...


and in other news...
I'm not Catholic, so I never really formed any kind of emotional attachment to the Pope. To be honest, he's not someone I ever really think about, except in the abstract.
I mean, I know there's a Pope, but I never can keep the names straight. I'm aware of his responsibilities and achievments, in a vague sort of way.

Imagine my surprise when I heard the news about the current Pope and was actually filled with sorrow. More than I thought I would feel.
And watching those people who did love him so...well, I cried right along with them.

Now I can say to you, my Catholic friends, with complete heartfelt sympathy...
I'm so sorry for the loss of the Pope.

No comments: