Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thought Process

Okay, let's play a game! I know it won't be nearly as much fun as Michele's or Janet's, but then again, I'm not as creative as they are.
Anyway.
You can touch-type, yes? With your eyes closed? Good. Don't worry, we won't hold those typos against you...today.

I'm interested in how people's minds work.
So we're going to play the "Stream-of-Consciousness" game.

Sit back, close your eyes, and think of one specific thing. Type it (either in the comments here-GOOD, or on your own blog-ALSO good, but let me know so I can come & see)...then let your mind drift, and see where that thought takes you. Type as you go.

C'mon, all the cool kids are doing it.

I'm going to multi-task and try to smoke my death-tube whilst my eyes are closed and I type & think at the same time. Now THAT'S a challenge.

MY computer is home!/I love my computer/I missed it/computers/computer science/I really need to work on html/learn css/maybe take a class/I need a new job/get resume together/monster.com/monsters.inc/children's laughter/I love my daughter's laugh/sounds like a chipmunk/my son's is a deep belly-laugh/makes me laugh/need to go work outside since it's sunny/fill in the holes the dogs have dug/my sweet doggies/smelly, need a bath/its hard to find the ashtray when your eyes are closed/but a perfect time to fantasize/Norman/valentine's day/urgh, now I feel lonely/no valentine this year/I miss Underdog/maybe..../but probably not/but he might call again/let go & let God/should've gone to church this morning/lazyass/need to put the laundry in the dryer/wash dishes/my arse is numb from sitting at the computer/need to decorate the birthday cake/screw dieting/but I've lost an inch in my waist & hips so far/go ME!/celebrate with cake/tomorrow IS anothah day/bleurgh, work tomorrow/customers/dipshits/ooo, Friday school is out so I'll get an extra day off work/THREE DAY WEEKEND!/WHERE is that effin' ashtray?/I think I just dumped ashes into my coffee cup/oh well, it was cold/blogblogblog/I love blogging/reading people's lives/nosy? yes, definitely/sounds like a magic 8-ball answer/lovelife? nonexistant/hope? ask again later


Now that, my friends, is brain soup.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness a pair of diors cost 2000 dollars. 2000! $2000 is my wardrobe I can't believe that. I want them though I can't lie I really, really do. I bet I could make them for 20 bucks. I'm the female fashion mcguyver. Speaking of mcguyer, that Richard Dean Anderson is a handsome man. I can't think of Richard Dean without thinking of Micheal Shanks I can't think of Micheal Shanks with out thinking of handcuffs. Down, Girl, down! I need a pair if leopard print heels so I can wear them with a sweat suit and confuse people. They'll wonder if I'm fabulous or fashion road kill but of course fabulous will win because everyone likes leopard print shoes...and I am fabulous.

Fabulous!

FFH

Anonymous said...

hi there, Michele sent me :)
now, let's see...
:closing eyes:
cigarettes...hyou mentioned sucking on a "death tube" and that's what I was doing just as I read it...and now I can still taste it and you know what? I can't stand it! I keep thinking I should quit...telling myself this is the last carton...but now I'm down to the last pack of that carton ...maybe I can do it this time, I hope I can...
:opens eyes:
huh. that wasn't too bad!

Kevin said...

Michele sent me but I can't stay long so I just thought I'd say hi, so "hi", oh what the heck, I'll also say "how's it going?" Because hi is just so boring and informal and isn't it amazing how much a person can ramble on command, God bless my typer's cramp, gotta go.

LK said...

Yoi know what I an shit at toich tyoing I will give up vefore o make a fool of muself argghhhh

Translation: You know what? I am shit at touch typing, I will give up before I make a fool of myself. Arrgghhhhhh!

I was close but can't do punctuation to save myself. With my eyes open and using only four very co-ordinated fingers, I can type at 40wpm but it isn't as funny. God, some of you are really good at touch typing..

Thumper said...

Hi, Michele didn't send me exactly, but what the heck ;) I can do the stream of consciousness thing quite well if I do say so myself, but then you'd end up with a 400 page missive in your comments and that you be about as bAd As kIdDiE SpEaK, and I wouldn't want to do that to anyone. But it's a nice day today, and the cat is in a snuggling mood, which means I have a ton of cat hair up my nose, and my clean white sweatshirt is covered with a fine mist of black, which I suspect was his intention all along. He is psychotic, after all...

Michele said...

Oh goodie a game **pause ot clap hands in glee**

Ready. Set. Go.

I wonder if I type exactly what I am thinking if the wonderful monty will think oh my Michele is so very odd, oh nevermind what the hell am I thinking she already knows I am odd and yet she still likes me. So proving I am odd will not change that. And why the hell is she thinking about Norman again she KNOWS that Norman should only be thought of that way by , well, nevermind, more than just monty might read this. Damn, I want a cig. but since I don't smoke it might not be a good idea, oh but I did smoke back in my bartending days, aww, no one cares about my bartending days. Well, someone might but they really dont want to hear about the time that Mick jagger walked into the bar and

Oops, time is up. That was fun.

Cara said...

Before I start, Hi Monty, Michelle sent me. I was supposed to visit yesterday (Sunday) but I was wrangled away from the computer and never got back to it. So here I am to play your game!! BTW, you have a wonderful site!


I wish that my sites were as good as most peo]iople's sites that I see. I love blogging but HTML kicks my butt. I wonder if I'm typing correctly or not. I hate typs. I guess it would n' be fair to go back and correct my typos, would it? I'm sick today I fell like snot. Kayleigh went back to schoool stodya after being out for two weeks. My little girl doesn't like where we live so she doesn't want to go to go to school. She's missed over fortyh days. What am I supposed to dooooooooooo? I just want her to be happy. The place that we lived before was too small and aonw we live in a bigger home because we were busting out of the other one. I guess since Kayleigh was born in that home...well she wasn't born there but it's the only home she's ever known. I guess since that's the only place she has ever lived that, that is the place where she is most comfortable at. I hope that by this coming summer we can make her more comfortable here and it will start feeling like home....

Well, time is up and since I hate typos I guess I didn't do too bad! LOL I'm need to send this before I go back and fix my typos! Bye!

Janet said...

I closed my eyes. For some reason all I can picture is bicycles right now. So tell me, oh great DB, what does that say about me?:)

melinama said...

Hi,

Thanks for visiting my site! If you write a sports-page or Wall Street Journal poem, let me know and I will link to it!!