Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Life's simple pleasures.

The stage has been set...

The soft music of Seal murmurs dreamily in the background
The lights are dimmed
The candles are flickering, dancing their patterns on the walls
The fragrance of Ysatis (my favorite) perfumes the air
The ringers are off
The wine is poured

At last, that long-awaited moment is here.
Only one thing remains to carry the scene to completion.

I slip into a.....






....steaming tub frothing over with bubbles.
Bathtime for Mommy.
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

3 comments:

Politically Homeless said...

It all sounds good except that I have no idea what Ysatis smells like. I don't even know how to pronounce it! :)

There is something about a nice, long, hot, soaking bath. Aaaah.

Dividual Reality said...

Interesting indeed.

Thanks for stopping by 'The Idiot'. I'm loving your blog. =)
So sophisticated and comming from a fellow okie... a rare breed.

Enjoy the bubbles! =)

Christine said...

Oh I want one too! You set the scene so nicely! If it weren't 1:30 in the morning, I'd go take a bath right now!