Monday, January 10, 2005

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world

Okay, so this whole "no computer" thing SUCKS ASS.
I'm just sayin'.


Saaaaayy...if any of yous guys out theah have more money than you know what to do with, and if your social conscience would be eased by a donation to charity...think of me and weep. Then gimme some fundage toward a new 'puter, if you please.

Like the song says...ain't too proud to beg.

ANYWAY.

I'm just posting a quickie here, so I can run off to all my favorite blogs and catch up in the limited time I've got. Boo urns.

So here's what I've been thinking since we last met:

Ever wonder...

...Why it's called a blow job when there's really no blowing involved?

...Why, in the movies Stuart Little and Stuart Little 2, the humans can understand the speech of the mouse and the bird, but not the cat?

...If I'd been the person who invented scissors, is that what I would've called them?

...Whoever decided that it was socially acceptable to say words like poop, crap, butt, bootie, pee-pee, and son-of-a-gun.....but shit, piss, ass, asshole and motherfucker were swear words? Don't most of 'em mean essentially the same thing, by definition? (okay, with motherfucker being the exception~~I just like that one)

...Why Wile E. Coyote kept buying ACME products, when it was clear that they'd always malfunction?

...Why people complain that today's cartoons & video games are way too violent, but think that old cartoons (where the animals got smashed, blown up, shot in the head, etc) are just fine?


Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Monkey said...

I can't imagine life w/o my computer. :-( I'm so sorry.
If I had some spare change It'd be coming your way friend for sure. :-(
Those things I HAVE wondered about! I never understood the blowjob one either.
You hang in there cowgirl!

Frank said...

Wile E. Coyote is a cheap son-of-a-bitch... or mother fucker as you so eloquently put it... ;)

Janet said...

However are you managing?:(

p.p. said...

I didn't have my laptop for nearly three weeks. I almost went fucking mad.

Nice blog; first time visitor.