Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WINNING!

Say, maybe ol' Crazy Sheen was on to something, because WINNING! is definitely better than...not winning.

See, I will be FORTY-THREE NEXT WEEK.
OMG.
43.
43.
43.
I have no idea how this could have happened.
ANYWAY, with the number 43 comes somewhat saggy facial skin, with
dryness and crinkles and lines, OH MY!

And I heard about this stuff - NuGlow Skincare - and I went to the website and they were having a contest!
(WINNING!)
Of course I love free stuff (because I am poor and can't usually BUY) AND I like to enter contests because it adds a little excitement to my daily humdrummery.

I think you know how this story is going to turn out.
(WINNING!)

I LOVE WINNING!
Thank you NuGlow Skincare - I can't wait to try it out.

And PS for the rest of you (43) lower-middle-aged ladies, I will be happy to let you know how well it works.
Maybe it will make me look like Natalie Portman or some other hot young chick.
One never knows, do one?
HEY IT COULD HAPPEN.
(WINNING!)

No comments: