Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What the WHAT?

I keep forgetting how to blog.
I'm all OH THIS IS SO BLOGGABLE and then I forget by the time I sit in front of the computer.
Or else maybe I'm taking less showers than I used to, because everyone knows showering is the best way to percolate a post.
No? Just me?

TWO THINGS.

1. If you're local to OKC, (or just visting, whatever), I invite you to check out Mayhem At The Market on Sept. 30th. If you're into boxing, kick-boxing (KICK-BOXING, SPORT OF THE FUTURE! I LOVE YOU LLOYD DOBLER), or Mixed Martial Arts, you'll have a great time and get caught up in the excitement of live matches!
IT IS GOING TO BE FUN. OR ELSE.
I mean...please come!

B. Big thank you to KLOUT and FOX TV's Lone Star for the most awesome Party Pack they sent!
As soon as Jami & Lisa get theirs, we gon' have us a LONE STAR WATCH PARTY!
Plus I had to order some Lonely Guy cardboard cut outs so I could have some guests.

OH YEAH I get to preview Lone Star BEFORE the rest of you losers who have to wait until the September 20th premiere and they gave me the party pack but I am NOT OBLIGATED TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AT ANY TIME.

**official disclaimer type thingy so you people don't get all up on your soapboxes or high horses or whatever:
I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.


SO THERE.

This concludes our advertising and promotion for this week.

No comments: