Monday, February 22, 2010

It only sounds like sour grapes 'cause it IS

LET THE HUE AND CRY BE HEARD!
Okay, maybe "hue and cry" doesn't EXACTLY apply... but IT IS CRIMINAL, DON'T YOU AGREE, THAT I DIDN'T WIN?

The Okie Blogger Awards have been announced and for THE VERY FIRST TIME SINCE THE EVENT'S INCEPTION I DID NOT WIN A SINGLE AWARD.

I KNOW, right?
How can this be possible?

OH SURE, congratulations to all the other blahblahblahwhatever.
Good job. Yeah.

My podcast did NOT win, so I can only assume that those people who voted did not listen to it. I mean REALLY. Just look at my sidebar, for crap's sake! LOOK!

AAAAND once again (the much over-rated, in my opinion) Pioneer Woman's blog won many awards... although to my knowledge, in the past she has never even acknowledged the awards.
SUCH GRATITUDE.
Which just goes to show that sycophants rule the voting, hoping for her to drip some attention atop their silly little Okie heads.

I WAS ROBBED.
Is all I'm saying.
I totally feel like Beyonce right now.
And where the fuck is my Kanye?




**this post is almost entirely tongue-in-cheek so do not get your little red-dirt panties all up in your crack about it. Serious congrats to all the very deserving winners! Well done.

No comments: