Monday, March 26, 2007

Love That Monday

"Everybody hates me!"
"Don't be ridiculous. Everybody hasn't met you yet."



Did you miss the SEASON FINALE??
Never fear -- download it HERE!


Sometimes it's tough to weigh the advantages of speaking your mind against not hurting a person's feelings, because the person would take offense whether you meant it for them or not.


Sometimes when I glance at the word Shiitake, my eyes read ShitCake.
I have no idea why this is so.


I have managed to entangle myself in a sticky situation, from which I have no idea how to extricate myself.


Why is it that some people say, "I have to be honest..." but when you try to be honest right back, they get bent?


I could totally go for some Ben & Jerry's right now.


I am really, really sick and tired of appeasing people simply because they're either completely paranoid or so puffed up with self-importance that they think my every waking thought is consumed by them.

NEWSFLASH: My every thought is NOT about YOU. (well, maybe one or two of you, but those are really dirty thoughts so that doesn't count)


I admire people when they have an...epiphany, or revelation, or self-realization.
I'm all GO YOU! That's GREAT! *support support support*
Except when they have the exact same revelation every few months and still haven't done anything about it.
Seriously? It's not news anymore.
Exactly how many times can you say the 'zact same thing over & over? I'm guessing I'll find out.


When exactly did I turn into Crabby McCrabberson?


I'd become a hermit, but that would be like shutting the barn door after the cow's already out.


Tuesday, please hurry.

No comments: