Saturday, February 24, 2007

MIXM-M-M-MANIA!!

Okay, so Jim, the MIXMASTER of all MIXES, the MAESTRO of MUSIC, tells me that I have to fess up to my MIXMANIA THEME.

This month was a....Make Your Own theme. Now, I was thinking about this, and if I confess my theme then my recipient will know exactly from whom they received their mix because it is glaringly obvious.

I will say that I actually have two themes.
The first one came to me right away, and I must say that I thought it was quite clever.
However.
Finding the songs to match the theme was a-whole-nother story.
So.

I looked into my playlist and found a theme staring right at me, cake and pie (piece of, easy as). But I couldn't forget my original theme.

So, I cannot tell you, exactly, what my themes are.
I will give you this clue--both themes can be found under the umbrella title:
Reading Rainbow


Puzzle that one out, if you can. :)


I have talked myself into believing that my gray hairs are not actually gray hairs, they're platinum blond.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: