Monday, January 15, 2007

We Interrupt This Program...

I really, really loathe that Pepto-Bismol Max commercial...you know, where they're going over the symptoms: Heartburn, upset stomach, diarrhea...and they grab each part of their body that correlates with the problem?
Yeah, watching adults turn around and grab their asses whilst they sing about diarrhea is just so classy.


For you that are local to Oklahoma City and surrounding areas...have you seen the Laser Light Skin Clinic commercial? With the lady with the stretched face and 4-inch elongated eyes and wattled, crepey neck?
*shudder*
Would YOU take cosmetic enhancement advice from her?
And WHY would they use her for commercials?

I make an "EEEEEEEEeeeee!" sound every time those commercials appear.
She frightens me.


I am vain and selfish enough to want to be kept alive in memory after I die.
Somebody needs to be in charge of that for me.


I've nearly decided that I might want to get married again...because I'm really tired of taking out the garbage.
And carrying all the groceries in.
Plus batteries are getting way too expensive.

Now, if I could just find some sucker poor fool nice man...

Is all I'm saying.


Oh yeah, and then there's THIS (don't forget to listen to BOTH part ONE and part TWO, or you'll miss half the good stuff):

Click here to get your own player.




That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: