Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Parenthetically speaking

Once again I must throw myself 'pon your tender mercies and beg forgiveness for lack of commenting.
The passage of time has become my enemy--there is too much work left at the end of the day and no hours left in which to do it.
Perhaps I would benefit from a time-management course, because obviously I've lost all skills.
(and did you know? it takes about 4 hours-or so-to produce a 2-hour radio show. That's a lo-hoooot of work)
(is all I'm saying)
(but it is all.for.you. so I don't mind a single bit)
(and I forgive you for not listening to the show)
(and you can make it up to me by downloading it right here)
(plus don't you want to know about the perfect Christmas gift? And Halloween contest?)
(I'm sorry that it's in two parts, but you're smart enough to figure it out)
(it's really a pretty good show, all things considered)


Have you been on the Crosstown lately?
Have you seen that Diffee billboard on I-40 West, just east of Classen Blvd?
Have you noticed that the shirt that Diffee kid is wearing looks just like it should belong to Captain James T. Kirk?


and now, a Meme.
Kitty tagged me a little while back with this (sorry I'm just now getting to it!)


Here are the rules of the tag: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Here's my 5 weird things most of you don't know:
1) I hold entire conversations with myself, OUT LOUD. Sometimes in the mirror.
2) I sometimes shout "SPOOOOOOOOON!" or "CATFISH!" for no apparent reason. (actually they're inside jokes, but I use them even when no-one is around to get it)
3) I like to belch REAAAAALY long & loud, Booger style. Sometimes I can get halfway through the alphabet.
4) I am a packrat. I save stuff. LOTS of stuff. Hey, I might need it some day.
5) I am weird about eating chicken. I must pick it apart and make sure there is absolutely no pink anywhere.

You know my rules on tagging...feel free to tag yourselves. And don't forget to leave me a comment so that I may come and laugh at your weirdness admire your answers.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: