Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Giving Thanks

Please go say "HOWDY!" to these people, for they are the ones who donated more than a thousand dollars of their hard-earned money to sponsor me in the Blogathon.

Thank you so very, very much.

I owe you all an $800 song, a $900 song, and the *gulp* $1K Buffy.
You'll be sorry. :)

My Sponsors
ELLE
SARA
HEATHER
PETER
NANCY
WK's MOTHER
BossLady
MOMSLO
DAWN
LISA
IVY
MEG
FUBSY
RAGGEDY
MEATHE
DEBI
ALALA
THUMPER
GOOBER QUEEN
ROSE
HOSS
MIKEY
RAEHAN
MANGO
CRYSTAL
KAREN
JULES
BRIAN
CASCOKAT
WAI
DUBLE
DEEJAY
WEBKITTYN
MEGAN
MOMMAK
CHAZ
HERE'S LUCY
JEN
BUNNILICIOUS


And a special word of thanks for all the Anonymous Donors~I had SIX anonymous donors, and I'd love to thank you personally if I could.
Just know that I am grateful to you as well~I didn't want you to think I had forgotten you simply because you chose not to reveal your name.

Another special word of thanks for all of you who became my own personal PUBLICISTS, plugging my site and encouraging your readers to step up to the plate. I thank you, your efforts did not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

No comments: