Thursday, June 08, 2006

Brought to you by the letter F.

Okay, so I had this intense sexual dream about Patrick Dempsey last night.
It all started when I couldn't find my car in the parking lot...
McYUM.
Apparently he likes dumb girls.


Of course, the dream ended with me in a long line at a grungy little grocery store, trying to purchase a used toothbrush and toothpaste (my own, in fact~that was weird), and then I had to help some little kid find something he'd lost which turned out to be a bag of dirty old frisbees (I'm not sure what that's about, maybe the ever erudite Doctors could help me with that)...

But still.
McDreamy.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


Now, the effervescent Goober Queen, Kris, has given me a letter. (actually she gave me two letters, that's how cool I am, but we're just using one today)

The letter "F".
Dearie me, whatever shall I do with it?

10 Things Pertinent To My Life, beginning with the letter "F".
(in no particular order)

1. FUNNY. Not the being, but the appreciating. You've just got to find the funny, even when it would be easier to cry.

2. FAMILY. Naturally. No explanation necessary, I'm certain. This incudes another "F" word, Father. I'm lucky enough to have 2 Dads.

3. FACTOTUM. (lackey; person employed to do various jobs) Yet another job description synonymous with "Mother".

4. FANTODS. (a state of irritability or tension; an emotional fit) I suffer from the fantods frequently...it is the norm in my house, the stick by which all other moods are measured.

5. FLATULENCE. I'm sure you all know what that word means.
ME: "Who farted?"
Daughter: "Me. I smell bad!" *giggle giggle giggle*
ME: *gag*

6. FORNICATE. Actually I want this word to become more pertinent to my life.

7. FACETIOUS. It's bred into the genes, it is. There's no escape.

8. FISHNET STOCKINGS

8. FORGIVENESS. One the biggest hurdles for me, but I do strive to offer it. Even to myself, once in a while. And I find myself begging for it on a regular basis from most everyone I've ever met, due to #7.

9. FREEDOM. Thank you to everyone who has made this possible for me to experience.

10. FRIENDS. That means you. You're more than pertinent to my life, you are necessary. Like breathing. I *heart* you with all of my tiny little ♥.


That is all.

No comments: