Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sunday Stuff

Don't forget to visit Genuine and leave a comment, followed by "Monty sent me. Be Proud, Be Shitty!"
Thank you.


Clickie clickie. Let's try a cuppa together, shall we? Meg, my fellow triple-shotter, you in?




I got my MixMania! CD yesterday~~it is TEEEEEriffic!
I actually have a pretty good idea who authored this fab mix, and IF perchance I am correct then I know that person will see this mini-review.
Am I allowed to say who I think it is?

I.LOVE.IT.
The final 22 second track of Mix#1 was an inspired choice and I immediately recognized it. :)
And many of the tracks from Mix#2 in particular are personal favorites of mine.

Thank you for making my first time so special. *wink* You know how I love you.


It amuses me that people who take such pleasure in being such...bullies...who spend their days being nasty and rude to everyone else (in the name of *fun*) can get so bent out of shape over innocent remarks made in jest when they are the subject.
Talk about poster children for arrested development.
I so outgrew the whole emo/teenage angsty thing years ago.
I'm bored with it.

Pity that so many adults never figure out how to get past that.

Is all I'm sayin'.


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: