Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's all DOWN TO YOU. Fo' reals.


ShittyBlogSurvivor


Time for the next task!
Not to worry~it's completely easy...and completely in your hands.
Scared? ;)

Because I will totally blame you if I lose and get kicked off the SBC Survivor Island.

I need your help...and here's all that you have to do.

Go visit GENUINE (I know for a fact that many of you are regulars there anyways).
Leave GENUINE a comment.
End that comment with these words:
Monty sent me. Be Proud, Be Shitty!


or if you prefer...

Monty sent me. Be Proud, Be Sh*tty!


Either way will work, I think. Please visit Genuine every day (at least until this coming Thursday) and leave a comment ending with the phrase above.

Compliance will surely earn you a spot on the yacht when I eventually win the Lottery.


Is there anyone else who is a huuuuuge fan of Whose Line Is It Anyway (v.Drew Carey)?
Because I am.

AAAAAND I'm getting tickets to see my pretend boyfriend Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie next month (June 17th, I think).

Gee, I wonder who would like to go with me...???
Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?

I'm not even kidding, I'm so pathetic I don't want to go by myself....

No comments: