Monday, May 15, 2006

Book Of Sighs

Who wants to give me an attitude adjustment?
Everything I want to say is mean and critical.

Step up and get your autographed copies of
"How To Lose Friends And Alienate People"
I've got extras.
*sigh*


The girl who brought our lunches back today ate mine without even noticing.

I'd set mine aside for a bit because I was waiting until I got to a stopping place...

...it didn't seem to matter that we got something totally different.
Dammit.
*sigh*


Friends and family alike should really take note...
If you poke at me with a stick long enough, eventually I'm going to take a bite of you.
With relish.
Is all I'm sayin'.
*sigh*


And another random sampling from the inbox...

"WONDER IF THEM EYES LOOK AS HEAVENLY IN PERSON,A MAN WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO MUCH FURTHER THAN THOSE TO FALL IN LOVE"

Oh for crap's sake.
*sigh*


Quote Of The Day:
"Parents who do not have Internet should have their children taken away." ~~Peggy Hill


That is all.
Have a day.
*sigh*

No comments: