Saturday, April 01, 2006

Saturday Silliness

BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!

Less than THREE WEEKS LEFT to SHOP before my birthday!

NOW.
In honor of my birthday, I am going to be giving away a couple of iTunes GIFT CARDS.

Wanna win one?

EMAIL ME a story entitled "How Monty and I Celebrated Her Birthday"

A couple of the stories, RANDOMLY chosen, will win a small Gift Card.

C'mon. Make it a fun birthday for me.



What do you want on YOUR Tombstone?
"No Touchy My Stash"
or maybe
"$2.5M Street Value"



Now, I know this is a day late & a dollar short, but just to give you a heads up for next week...

My fabulous Tenant has decided to protest Half-Nekkid Thursday and started a NEW game...

GET DRUNK FRIDAY


It comes complete with a shiny button:

Be sure to let her know when you decide to play along.

And we'll pass the word around from there. *winky smile*


No comments: