Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Little bit o this, little bit o that

This is an actual doll that my friend bought at Dollar Tree.

I introduce to you Quasi's sister, Barbie-Modo (aka-Nuclear Barbie):



*sings* "Isn't she lovely?
Isn't she wonderful?"


I love this doll. Sometimes in the morning my face looks sort of like that.


I haven't had a single puff on a ciggie since Christmas Day.


Big shout out to my homies at Channel 9 who evidently RECEIVED MY LETTER last month...

...and now I will be able to enjoy The Amazing Race on WEDNESDAY, and get back to my regular viewing of BOSTON LEGAL on TUESDAY nights, without interruption.

Good job, guys.


LADIES~A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!

Now, you know that for my birthday I'm giving away some iTunes Gift Cards...
...winners to be selected RANDOMLY when you email me a story entitled
"How Monty and I celebrated her birthday"


The boys have embraced this contest...er...enthusiastically.

So, ladies, what's holding you back?
Step up! I know you've got imaginations~~use 'em!


That is all.
Have a day.

No comments: