Friday, February 03, 2006

Bloggers Do It In Their Minds

**Please go visit Bloggo Chicago, my new tenant. She's fairly new to me, but very entertaining! Let's go give her a big Daily Bitch welcome, mmmmkay?


Okay, so I was burning up the rest of my iTunes gift card today, thanks to all of your wonderful suggestions (imagine my surprise in learning that there actually is more to life than classic rock!)...
...and as I was looking at the songs FTS recommended, I remembered another misheard song lyric.

ACTUAL lyrics:
"I will go down with this ship
and I won't put my hands up and surrender..."


WHAT I HEARD:
"I will go down with this ship
and I will poke my eyes out in surrender..."


My sister and I still sing it that way.


And THANKS to CrazyCatWoman for adopting my version of "Jet Airliner" by Steve Miller. I like my way better too. :)


I am not going to watch the Superbowl today.


I will check the score from time to time.


Because I could give a shit who wins. Really.


I am taking a brief hiatus.


A couple of days. Or three. Maybe four.
But I'll be back, because my kids' birthday is coming up and naturally I'll want to post a big Proud Mommy thingy.


Please miss me.


That is all.

No comments: