Monday, January 09, 2006

*yaaawn*

HURRY! Click my tenant over there on the left sidebar, Soapbox.SUPERSTAR~~**the first 50 visitors get an autographed picture of her in the nude!

Verbal Intelligence Test Results

Sir Francis Galton, the cousin of Charles Darwin, first popularized the notion of measurable intelligence in the late 1800s. Charles Spearman later discovered that all mental abilities tend to correlate together when statistically analyzed. He called this G. Modern researchers tend to agree that there are two kinds of intelligence, crystallized intelligence (learned knowledge) and fluid intelligence (abstract processing ability). Verbal tests tend to measure crystallized intelligence more. While fluid intelligence peaks between the ages of 18-21, dropping after that, crystallized intelligence can increase as you get older and does not degrade (usually) until fairly late in life. According to a number of studies, the correlation between vocabulary and general iq is around .8 (a very high correlation).

Your overall percentile is 85% which means you scored higher than 85% of the people who have taken this test. The internet population tends to be more intelligent so your percentile might be higher if the test taking sample was perfectly random. Keep in mind, taking this test more than once will render your percentile score inaccurate because the percentile scoring assumes these questions were fresh to the test taker.

The point of this test is to challenge you and show you how you compare to other test takers on a set of novel questions. Consequently, the answers need to be kept secret to protect the integrity of the test.


Take the test yourself.



I underlined that little bit...YOU are my peers. Aren't you happy to know you're more intelligent than, say...non-bloggers? ;)


Sister: "I would never be able to make a good prostitute, being on my knees is too uncomfortable." (she was on the floor taking pictures of some shoes, perv)
ME: "Oh, don't sell yourself short!"

Aren't I a nice sister?


TWO WEEKS AND TWO DAYS SMOKE FREE.
I think I'm going to die.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement!!


Speaking of this whole Rent My Blog thing...did you know I've been DENIED every single time I've bid?
I'm starting to feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, when she tried to go shopping and no one would help her.
I'm taking it personally, yes I am.


**i totally made that part up

No comments: