Please do me a great favor and CLICKIT on the sidebar, and go offer her a warm neighborhood welcome from the landlady (that would be me).
She will most likely be answering the door in the nude today. So hurry up.
HA! I was
I'd give 'em some credit, but I can't remember from whom I stole it.
Oh well. Sucks to be them.
Here you go:
***It would've been better if I'd have put the title that came with it****
THINGS THAT EVERY MOTHER SHOULD RESOLVE IN 2006
1. I will embrace the fact that I'm not perfect (oh, I do THAT every day)
2. I will get down on the floor and play with my child every day. (mmm...probably not going to happen. Didn't I just say I don't do that stuff?)
3. I will take care of my body. (I burst into laughter every.single.time I read that)
4. I will learn to love the chaos. (Love it? No. Endure it? Yeah, I can do that)
5. I will make the family dinner a priority. (My daughter knows how to use the microwave)
6. I will focus a little more on my marriage. (This doesn't apply to me. But I'm sure I'd go along with it if I could find some
7. I will make time for my friends. (I probably would if I ever made time to MAKE any friends)
8. I will remind myself daily that time with my children is precious. (Okay, I guess I can do that one.)