Monday, December 26, 2005

Sticky Stuff

Quote Of The Day:

"You're not really 'the winner' when you judge someone on their worst day and compare it to your best." ~aka_monty


Did you ever put on a new shirt that has one of those long clear size strips on it? And you miss it when you're taking the tags off? And you go out somewhere in the new shirt?
That would look stupid. Plus everyone would know your size.
Man, that could be totally embarrassing.
If it happened.
Mmmmmm hmm.


Day Three of The Patch.
It isn't going too badly...mostly it's hard in the morning with my coffee. And before I go to sleep at night. And driving to work. And driving home. And when I'm on the computer. And...

I'm not too much more irritable than usual...not so's you'd notice. Must be my normal bitchiness charm coming through.


Isn't it funny how some people are so nice and butter-wouldn't-melt-in-their-mouths cool and sweet at their own place, and then they find it necessary to go to someone else's place and shit right in the middle of the floor?

What I mean is those people you read who are so lovely and kind...and then you see comments that they leave that are critical and somewhat rude.

So, which face are you using today?


Trying to play the Harry Potter Scene-It game in French was a bust, since the only French things I know are baguette, fromage, and menage a trois. I didn't see any of those.

No comments: