Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bad girl bad girl, whatcha gonna do?

**Tenant. Sidebar. Clickit. Thank you.


How to get on Santa's naughty list...
Hey guy..yeah, you, who flew up behind me this morning and proceeded to ride my ass for two miles and then zip around me and haul ass down the ICY highway going about 70 mpm...when I passed you 90 seconds later and saw that you had managed to slide off the highway and into the grassy median....I smiled. Just a little.


A MEME from MAMA.

Mamacita, that is.
The ever fabulous and brilliant Mamacita tagged me with The Easiest Meme Ever.

You will learn nothing about my past.
You will not find out my preference for Coke or Pepsi.
You will not hear of my favorite color, what kind of panties I'm wearing, or what I had for dinner last night.

There now, aren't you happy?

Here's how it goes:
Remove the TOP blog in the following list, and add YOUR blog to the bottom.

Annush
Vince
Funky Bugs
Mamacita
Monty


Then you get to select FIVE (count 'em, FIVE) people to pass the link love on to.
This is the best part.
Check the following blogs in the next day or so to see what they have to say about Robin's meme. (sorry Robin, I'd give you the link but I don't have it)

I'll choose....

KIRK (a purely retaliatory move)
JESSICA (another purely retaliatory move)
SUDIE GIRL
NAT
AMANDA

Now, don't feel left out if I didn't choose you.
And don't think I hate you because I did choose you.
It was completely random. Except for the first two.
Anyway, I like to think of it as a way to meet new people, rather than a Meme.


What the hell are you waiting for? I've given you assignments~get your asses in gear!

that is all.

No comments: