Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I feel so honoured.



A million THANK YOUs to everyone who got my back, added their two cents, bashed my blog, and offered support (however grudgingly).

You guys are amazing, and THANKS to the judges who voted for me as the lesser of two evils.

I must admit that I heaved a huge sigh of relief just now~I was worried.

Thanks to Chronic for being a good sport and a great opponent.

Yes, I'm glad it's over.
No, I will not be entering any more contests again.
Ever.

To those of you who helped me with reviews that did not make it to the final verdict~I do appreciate the help! Dave had the final red-pencil edit. Blame him.

Now maybe I can get back to normal~my nerves have been so frayed that every time my cell phone rings I jump out of my skin.
Luckily for me, I don't have that many friends, so it doesn't ring very often.


Have you ever been cleaning out the refrigerator and thrown some bowls away because you were too afraid to open them up to see what they (used to) contain?

No comments: