MOMS & DADS: Don't forget to pick all the good stuff out of the candy bags first, on the pretext of "checking it for safety reasons".
Flour in a sock (with pennies added for you bullies out there)
(does anyone still collect for UNICEF on Hallowe'en anymore?)
All you need for a lovely night out. ;)
TOP 10 SIGNS that you're TOO OLD to Trick-or-Treat:
10. You get winded from knocking
on the door.
9. You have to have another kid
chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy
7. When someone drops a candy
bar in your bag, you lose your
balance and fall over.
6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask,"
and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick
or ...." and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have
a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a
costume that won't dislodge your
2. You're the only Power Ranger in
the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one sign that you're too old to Trick-or-Treat...
1. You keep having to go home to pee
Have a safe and happy Hallowe'en!