Saturday, September 03, 2005

Now entering MEME land, for which I sincerely apologize.

I promised not to throw things at the beautiful and talented Sleeping Mommy for tagging me with this...but I lie sometimes. :)

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel. Somewhere. Anywhere.
2. Have sex at least one more time.
3. Quit smoking.
4. Take a cruise.
5. Dye my hair black. Just because.
6. Ride in a hot-air balloon.
7. Get married again (okay, this is a big MAYBE~I haven't made up my mind yet)

7 things I can do:
1. Change a tire.
2. Make the best chocolate chip cookies. (sorry Aimee~mine are DELISH!) ;)
3. French braid.
4. Simultaneously brush my teeth brush my daughter's hair change my son's shirt stir whatever is cooking on the stove feed the dogs change my shoes mow the lawn AND pump gas into the car. I know. I'm awesome.
5. Carry on an intelligent conversation about most anything except politics.
6. Work hard without complaint. And usually enjoy it.
7. Most easy fixit stuff around the house~clogged drains, broken drawers, junk like that.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Compromise my values.
2. Get through my blogroll in less than six hours.
3. NOT speak up when I strongly believe in something.
4. Learn to love insects.
5. Stop being sarcastic.
6. Give up my computer.
7. Show disrespect to my parents.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Smile.
2. Sense of humor
3. Intelligence
4. Eyes
5. Arms (I LOVE arms)
6. Height
7. Sense of responsibility

7 things I say most often:
1. For crap's sake.
2. I'm just sayin'.
3. Say what?
4. SHIT.
5. No more talky-talk.
6. Just do your best.
7. Love you.

7 celebrity crushes:
(or alternately titled "Men I'd like to shag")
1. Hugh Jackman
2. John Cusack
3. Alan Rickman
4. Josh Holloway (SAWYER on "Lost")
5. Scott Patterson (LUKE on "Gilmore Girls")
6. Jason Bateman
7. Norman

7 people I want to do this:
I refuse to answer this one for fear of stoning. So as usual, please leave me a comment if you choose to do this, so that I can come and admire your answers. :)

No comments: