Sunday, September 25, 2005

Mood Music

Does anyone else ever want, need, to hear certain songs~or at least a certain kind of music~when you're in a certain mood?
You need that particular beat, rhythm, sound, harmony?
Or is that just me?

Here's how I'm feeling today...

1. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window ~ Joe Cocker
2. Like The Rain ~ Clint Black
3. Roadhouse Blues ~ Jeff Healy Band
4. I Love The Way You Love Me ~ John Michael Montgomery
5. Close My Eyes Forever ~ Ozzy & Lita Ford
6. Ain't No Sunshine ~ Van Morrison
7. Only God Knows Why ~ Kid Rock
8. Then What ~ Clay Walker
9. The Legend of Woolly Swamp ~ Charlie Daniels Band
10. What's Her Name ~ Russell Crowe (TOFOG)

I should add that this particular mood included a yen for wheat thins and a sort of dip made from Neufchatel cheese and jalapeno jelly.

No comments: