Friday, June 03, 2005

STOP THE PRESSES!

We will return to our fabulous Guest Posts after this brief intermission.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has participated in the Guest Posting...every single one of your posts are fabulous in your own individual way.
The one which will arrive with tomorrow's edition is heart-rending...and the author has requested that you please confine all comments regarding her post to this particular forum, and NOT post any comments regarding the post on her own blog.

I would also like to encourage anyone who needs to get off a good rant (even anonymously) to go ahead & send it to me at redneckmama1ATyahooDOTcom.
I've still got more to come in the days ahead...


Inappropriate much?
Why yes, thank you, I am.

You know that filter thingy betwixt brain and lips? Mine is, and has been, in a state of malfunction since...oh, about birth.

Wednesday was my Grams' funeral.
We were sitting around waiting to be led into the chapel, everyone chat-chat-chatting away.

My uncle (from whom I inherited my sense of humor, my bitchiness and sarcasm) was behind me talking to my mother.
He had a little map of something, and was pointing things out to her.

HIM: There's the old house, there's where the new house will be, here's a little park area, and two dykes right here...

okay, this is where the filter thingy completely gave up the ghost
I turned around and butted into the conversation: "I think they prefer to be called lesbians."

Well, Mom laughed, anyway.
He just looked at me.

I blame it on the brain surgery he had a couple years ago. When they removed the tumor from his spinal cord, I suspect they also took a large part of his sense of humor along with it.
*sigh*


If I had three wishes...

I would wish that I would get to have sex sometime before the year is out.

I would also wish that that sex would be with the celebrity of my choice.

I would further wish that that sex with that celebrity would occur on a four week Caribbean cruise.
Although it would have to be a Disney cruise, because they entertain the children & could keep them out of my hair for half a minute.

DREEEEEEEEAAAAMMMSSSS...Dreams dreams dreams...


I'm off to go have naughty fantasies now.


GASOLINE=LIQUID GOLD
God bless the Evil Empire of WAL-MART and their $1.86/gallon liquid gold.


Be sure to tune in tomorrow for our next Guest Post!

No comments: