Thursday, February 10, 2005

I am the quiz-ho', koo koo kajoo

But I'm only a-ho'ing for me own little quizzes. Go on & take 'em, you KNOW you were just looking for something to do anyhow.
And in the spirit of ho'ing...make sure you don't forget to rate them when you're done. I can take it. Really. No, I won't come after you with long, pointy knives...that was just a vicious rumor.

You are a French Guard! You love nothing better than to torment the silly English Knnnniggits...even if your insults don't make much sense--You tiny brained wiper of other people's bottoms!


Which Monty Python & the Holy Grail Character are you REALLY?
brought to you by Quizilla


You are the Hungarian. Using your phrasebook, you try to buy cigarettes by saying
You are the Hungarian! You just HAD to buy that
CHEAPO Hungarian-to-English phrasebook...


What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8b5ce44)
You are COREY, the good girl. Except for your
'speedy' little secret! Talk about your
over-achievers...lose the pills & take the guy.
Really.


Open 'Til Midnight. The BEST Empire Records Quiz.
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

Janet said...

Loved Empire Records. Now THAT'S my movie. Monty Python, unfortunately, not so much.

By the way, I commented to your comment on my blog.