Monday, January 17, 2005

Well shuck my drawers & call me nekkid! (as we say in OkieLand)

I never thought I'd see the day.
And a happy day it is, to be sure!
I feel like it's Thanksgiving and I just got invited to sit at the grownup's table.

For those of you who showed up early, please excuse the morning breath & ratty hair. Oh, and please pretend you don't see the big hole in the seat of my pjs. They're comfy.
Now if you'll just scooch over a bit so I can get to my coffeepot...otherwise I can't be held accountable for my actions. Mugs are in the cabinet above the sink, if you'd like to join me.

"Spreading the love, one blog at a time."

TO ALL OF MICHELE'S FRIENDS: Welcome! Pay no attention to the piles of paper scattered about; as I've no computer at present, I'm forced to do things the old fashioned way and actually write my thoughts down. Yes, with actual pens and paper. It's like the bloody Dark Ages in here.
No matter, I'm glad to have you. Tea and scones will be served at tea-time. Not to be confused with Tee-time, Tiger.

I certainly hope you enjoy your stay, & do stick around long enough for cocktail hour.

Oh, and comments here are not only always welcome, but also strongly encouraged. What would life be without another POV?

TO MICHELE: Thank you so very much for the inclusion into this wonderful club. Did you ever know that you're my hero?

**note to self~~do NOT put off the thank-you notes like you usually do, slacker.

14 comments:

Kevin said...

Michele sent me. Please pass the cream and sugar.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Michele sent me. I didn't notice the hole in your PJs! Take care

LindseyO said...

Hi there - Michele sent me, and I'm so glad she did! :)

Your post about your son was wonderful, by the way. He reminds me of my little brother (now age 11) who, while born at full term and full weight, nevertheless is also very disabled but full of life and love and wonderfulness!

Great blog - I'm looking forward to coming and reading more when I have more time!

Megan said...

Let the friend-crush begin! And pass me some of that coffee - I need to be awake to keep up with you, woman.

Thanks to Michele for sending me!

SC&A said...

Good Morning- Michele you-know- who sent me!

Your desk looks like my desk- great minds obviously think alike. I worry about the O/C types that have to an immaculate work surface. There is something very odd about that, don't you think?

I'll make you a deal. You can forgo the thank you note IF you keep that coffee pot full. Deal?

Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me!

Mmmm, this scone is delicious!

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

Amanda said...

Hello Michele sent me :)

Suzanne said...

Hi there! Michele sent me; so glad she did. What a great blog!

Shooter said...

Michele sent me. Stealing a cup of coffee. Thanks!

Maura said...

Helo, Michele sent me! Thanks for the cuppa joe. :-)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but smile at that post :) OOoooOOOooh scones! With vanilla hopefully :) Michele sent me, and I'm glad she did.
Sinta from lockload.com

Margie (and Fae) said...

Hello! Michelle sent me!

Shannon akaMonty said...

To all my first time visitors, WELCOME and THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! :)

To all my returning visitors, YOU'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE, GET YOUR OWN COFFEE!

Thanks again everyone for stopping by. I DO love me some visitors! :)

Janet said...

Michele sent me, though I thought she sent me some place else earlier. Am I mistaken? This doesn't count though bc I come here on my own.:)

P.S. I'm too late for breakfast, whadda ya got for dessert?