Friday, August 16, 2013

Cloak of Invisibility

Sometimes I wish I could fade into invisibility. No fuss, no fanfare, just quietly fade away (from the internet, I mean). Disappear myself. Relax away from reading about perfect lives and food pictures and lolcatz and "too funny!" comments on the most unfunny of posts. Relief from petty envy. Of course then I think that no one would ever notice that I was gone and worse, no one would miss me. Or if they did eventually notice, it would be like "hey, whatever happened to that one girl? You know, hated everyone, weird, sometimes funny...what was her name?" Then my ego goes all Breakfast Clubby and starts singing "DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!" and yelling "I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE!" much like the Whos whom Horton hears.
HEY I HAVE VERY COMPLEX EMOTIONS.


Just One Paragraph

No comments: