Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well that's certainly nervy.

I'm sure many of you remember THIS EMAIL from StepfordMomCentral I got recently?
Well imagine my surprise when I got another "review opportunity" in my email today!
Clearly one hand doesn't know what the other is doing because they've grown and expanded (AND lost or moved all the good and wonderful ladies with whom I loved communicating)...OOORRRR maybe they're just sadistic Mean Girls and want to twist the knife, taunting me with another opportunity  so that they can summarily REJECT ME YET AGAIN as they have for EVERY review I've signed up for in the past year.
I imagine them cackling madly and sneering and saying "HAHA LOOKIT SHE'S SO DUMB SHE'S GOING TO ATTEMPT IT AGAAAAIIIINNNN! Now let's see if we can make her bang her head into a brick wall!"

Okay, not really -- clearly my little blog and I don't matter so much in the grand scheme of things.
I am just amazed at the ABSOLUTE NERVE.
If I was the last blogger standing, I wouldn't review a product for MomCentral.
But it sucks because I wouldn't mind checking out the sunblock wipes.

No comments: