Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Women Are Not Funny. Theoretically.

Clearly I am a natural choice.
Behold me in all my glory! This Friday at 4pm ET I will be the much honored and fêted (not fetid)(although some would debate that) superdeeduper special best of anyone ever guest on Women Are Not Funny with the much less popular but much prettier Kay Ballard!

You will want to be there, if only to make fun of me as I sit in awkward silence for 60 minutes before becoming belligerent and possibly drunk and do my best to ruin not only this particular show but also Kay's ENTIRE REPUTATION.

I mean, she's already got a bad reputation, but I'm talking about ruining her professionally. That kind of thing is just really fun for me.

Aaaaand I know my own show is on a temporary hiatus, I really think that I should celebrate being on Kay's show by having a Friday Night Live at its regular time - Friday night at 10pm EASTERN - wherein I will probably do a lot of smack talking about Kay and her fans.
If she has more than I do...well, prepare for some headstabbing.

To recap (because some of you NEVER PAY ATTENTION AND OH YEAH YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM TALKING TO YOU):

FRIDAY July 2 at 4pm Eastern: Women Are Not Funny with me and Kay Ballard
FRIDAY July 2 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central: Friday Night Live with me and some music and bitching and stuff. The usual.

No comments: