Sunday, October 05, 2008

This blogram brought to you in part by...

THE COMMERCIAL EDITION.



I really, really love it when the fabulous ladies of Mom Central let me test out some really great products.

Being a fan of WD 40 (shut up, pervert), I was REALLY jazzed to get to try out the WD 40 SPOT SHOT Carpet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator.

It was GREAT, because along with the sample they sent a piece of carpet, a tiny bottle of chocolate and a bottle of ammonia and two little brushes so you could test the product & not worry about the colorfastness of your own carpet!
Plus also my daughter thought it was really cool, so I let her take it to my mom's house to try out.

When I went to pick up my daughter, I noticed mom's area rug in the living room smelled really good and fresh, AND the spot where my 1 1/2 year old niece had spilled juice was gone.

SCORE!

I didn't really think I was going to get a chance to test this product, since my mother liked it so well she took it over to my sister's house (who has several dogs AND a toddler AND light-colored carpet) without even letting me try it ONCE.
My sister was very happy with it.

I had to throw a little fit to get my Spot Shot back just to test it. They were all, "Can't you just say that we loved it and it works really well?"

Um, NO.

Most of my floors are hardwood - due to the fact that the previous tenants could've seriously used this product, as they had dogs that stayed inside all day & when I moved in, the burgundy (ugly) carpet was stinky and bleached out in many spots and I pulled it all up when I moved in. I do have a couple of rooms that are still carpeted, though.

As many of you know, my son is in diapers and in a wheelchair, and frequently the diapers are leaky & then the wheelchair smells like pee.

NOT.ANYMORE.


This stuff kicks Febreze's ASS in the odor elimination department.
I haven't even tried it on any carpet spots yet...I'm saving it for the pee.


If you missed the live show on Friday night...well, you missed a whole hell of a lot of fun. And some drunkenness (not mine). And of course, all the excellent music.

GET THE PODCAST.


Winter is coming (and so are Christmas and Hanukah and other delightful gift-giving days!)....
So it's time for you to BUY, BUY, BUY!

Why?

Because The BossLady is having a BIG SALE, with all sorts of big name designers - tons of which are NEW WITH THE TAGS! - at 70%, 80%, and even 90% OFF the retail price!

SHOES, like Marni and Alberta Ferretti.
Cashmere sweaters. Coats. Jackets. Also skirts, suits, jeans, purses, belts, and a ton of true vintage wear.

CHECK IT OUT.


And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: