Sunday, December 09, 2007

Word Picture Sunday

Yes yes, I know I did not do a Word Picture Sunday last week.
I don't really remember why, but I'm QUITE sure that I have a really, really good excuse reason.
Let's move on, shall we?


Join in the fun...don't forget to put your link in the Mr. Linky box so that everyone may come and admire your handiwork!


Now unroll your blogroll and grab a thesaurus--it's time for
WORD PICTURE SUNDAY!

The rules are quite simple:
1. Pick a name from your blogroll
2. Think of a single word that you feel describes that person
3. Open an IMAGE SEARCH engine, type in the word, and find the picture that fits.
4. Post the blog, word, and picture.


See how easy? Many of our blogrolls have lots of the same names, so I'll be very interested to see what words YOU come up with for those people.


There's this girl I know who just happens to live in the same great state. She's a mom, up until recently she was in school getting a degree, she's whimsical, funny with a subtle sarcasm. She's just great--great person, great writer, great mom. Of course I'm talking about Melessa from But I Digress.... If you don't read her blog, you damn well should.
Since she's ALL those things rolled up in one small package, I had me a time comin' up with something for her. Finally I decided that the only word that came close was:

SPLENDIFEROUS




Who's your pick today?

No comments: