Thursday, November 15, 2007

Crappuccino?

I love coffee. I do, even though we've recently been having issues with one another.
However.
I was just now reading about a really rare coffee called Kopi Luwak, which I believe translates to "cat shit" or "poop coffee" (okay, civet shit, but close enough).

Apparently these civets eat the best coffee beans, crap them out whole, and then people gather up the shit, wash off the beans and sell 'em.

Also filed under "jobs I don't ever want to have".

There are some lengths to which even I will not go for a caffeine fix.


in other news...

Be sure to tune in to my show tomorrow night (FRIDAY!) at 9pm CST (10pm EST) for Friday Night Live on EMPIRE RADIO, as the jet-setting MR FABULOUS brings you the "Hey baby, what's your sign?" horoscope segment!

Tune in. Don't make him cry. It ain't pretty.

No comments: