Thursday, September 13, 2007

Great State Fair & Okie Blog Awards

Yes, it's that time of year when our Great State Fair rolls into town...and I need to go on the stroll to check out the carnies--perhaps THIS will BE.MY.YEAR.

Kidding.
But I may be that desperate soon.


AND!
IT IS TIME FOR THE OKIE BLOGGER AWARDS!

Thanks to the person(s) I've got totally fooled responsible for nominating me--I was pleasantly surprised to see my name pop up a couple of times! I'm honored to be among some of my most favorite people in the world, like Brian, Chaz, Ammie, Melessa, and Steph (just to mention a very few). And BIG THANKS to The Man Behind The Scenes who goes to all the trouble of handling all the pesky details.

IF YOU ARE AN OKLAHOMA BLOGGER, you can vote your little heart out.
No, not necessarily for me; there are many, many better blogs than this that you should check out.
If you're not an Okie Blogger, then it sucks to be you then I would say even though you can't vote, you really should check out my competition.


Ironically (portentiously?) Beck's Loser just now came up on my playlist and blasted through my headphones.

No comments: